At ERP Consulting we are committed to customer satisfaction. We strive to ensure that our customers feel confident in their purchase.
Eligibility for Refund:
- Customers are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase if they have encountered substantial operational issues that prevent the software from performing as advertised.
- Before a refund is processed, customers are required to work with our technical support team to try to resolve the issue.
Refund Request Process:
- To request a refund, customers should contact customer support from within your account page with a detailed description of the issue, along with any supporting documentation. Alternatively we can be contacted from our Contact Us page.
- Our technical support team will work diligently to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved within a reasonable amount of time, a refund will be initiated.
- The refund amount will be 100% of the purchase price paid for the software.
- The refund will be processed back to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Refunds will not be granted for issues related to the customer’s computer environment, misuse, or if the software was altered in any way.
- Any services, customizations, or other ancillary purchases made in conjunction with the software are non-refundable.
Changes to the Refund Policy:
- ERP Consulting New Zealand reserves the right to modify this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page.
- If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, please contact us through our Contact Us page or log into your account and follow the links to our Support Center.
Thank you for choosing ERP Consulting New Zealand for your software solutions. Our goal is to ensure that our software meets your business needs and expectations.